If you are a big fan of stuffed peppers, you should never miss these easy yet savory ground beef stuffed bell pepper for meals. I make these for my family at least once a month, and they’re now one of our beloved foods for dinner. My kids love them simply because they love all the foods made with ground beef. And my husband? He also gives them a nod as they taste so good themselves.
Bell peppers are trimmed of tops and removed seeds and membrane. They are then filled with a mix of ground beef, onion, tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and pepper jack cheese. They are finally topped with more cheese and baked in the oven until cheese is bubbling and browned. Coming out cheesy and flavorful, these stuffed peppers get both kids and adults hooked. Give them a try and you will experience that feeling!
Ready in 45 minutes, these ground beef stuffed bell peppers are great for Friday dinner. If you have more time for cooking or have an appetite for this dish, feel free to give them a go during week days. For those who are on diet, don’t forget to swap white rice with cauliflower rice and adjust seasonings to fit your diet. Let’s check it out!
Ground Beef Stuffed Bell PeppersCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are a big fan of stuffed peppers, you should never miss these easy yet savory ground beef stuffed bell pepper for meals. I make these for my family at least once a month, and they’re now one of our beloved foods for dinner.
3/4 to 1 pound lean ground beef
6 whole bell peppers
1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup cooked white rice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
1 cup frozen corn
1 white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Trim tops off each bell pepper and remove seeds and membrane from inside. Assemble bell peppers into prepared pan.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat until browned. Drain any excess fat or liquids. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat and add in tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup pepper jack cheese. Stir to well combined.
- Stuff bell peppers with prepared mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and browned.
- Remove, let cool for a few minutes and serve!